-
February 15th, 2008, 11:35 AM
#21
Inactive Member
thaz riiiiiight...And look who you will be with too! Remember how Sam Jr and I would cat call at the navy cadets while driving to the commisary through the base and then duck? Just picture that...except there will be cowboys wearing boots, hats and tight jeans.
-
February 16th, 2008, 04:30 AM
#22
Inactive Member
-
February 19th, 2008, 04:34 PM
#23
Inactive Member
Well, I could....... nah better not go there. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
February 20th, 2008, 02:23 AM
#24
Inactive Member
you do realize of course...I don't pack light..*trying to get my mind off the cowboy in tight jeans*
-
February 20th, 2008, 12:15 PM
#25
Inactive Member
Well at least you don't bring your whole condo kit right?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks